Crew - Drugs IndexBack / Home
2C-I (two-see-eye) is one of the stronger 2C chemicals. It is a synthetic hallucinogenic drug.
It comes as a white powder which will be, snorted, mixed in juice, bombed (wrapped up in a cigarette paper and swallowed) or tipped down the back of the throat. The taste is said to be very unpleasant.
It can produce greater appreciation of music and visual hallucinations as well as nausea, vomiting, sleeplessness. 2C-I can be quite overwhelming.
2C-I does not have the same “spiritual” effect that some psychedelic drugs have. Doses vary per person however 5mg could be considered an active dose. This should not be taken as a recommendation.
The drug 2C-I should not be confused for 2C-I-NBOMe which is a more potent chemical and active at significantly lower amounts. Some cases of harm involving 2C-I-NBOMe have been due to high doses being taken mistakenly.
The trip can come on within 20 minutes or it could take two hours +
The dose might last 4-8 hours but it could be longer.
What you Need to Know
If you choose to use 2C-I:
- -Tripping can make you more aware of your surroundings, thoughts and body.
- -If you are taking anti-depressants which contain MAIO, 2C-I could react dangerously with MAIOs. You can check with your doctor if your medication contains them.
- -Using trips when you are experiencing mental health problems or if you have a history of schizophrenia could make these problems worse.
- -Some people report a 2C-I “hangover” where they still see visuals for a few days after the substance has worn off. (Hallucinogen Persisting Perceptual Disorder [HPPD] known as flashbacks. Read more here: http://bit.ly/1H6bqq5.)
- -Research the active dose and avoid measuring by eye.
- -Many people who take trips recommend taking breaks of a few weeks or months between each session
2C-I is a Class A drug which means it is illegal to possess, sell or give away. You could get up to seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
Back / Home