Crew - Drugs IndexBack / Home
2C-T-7 (two-see-tee-seven) is a sythetic psychedelic hallucinogen which produces a similar effect to other strong hallucinogenic drugs like LSD or mushrooms.
2C-T-7 creates hallucinogenic effects and will produce greater appreciation of music and visual hallucinations as well as nausea, vomiting, sleeplessness, muscle aches and can be overwhelming.
Snorting 2C-T-7 is thought to be risky so most users will chose to swallow it. Snorting makes the effect of the dose three time stronger increasing the risk of unwanted effects.
Doses vary between 2-10mg and will affect people differently. A little can make a big difference!
The dose could come on after 20 mins but it might be more than two hours before you feel the effects. A dose will usually last 6-12 hours. Avoid redosing before feeling the effects of the first dose- the effects will come on.
What you Need to Know
If you choose to use 2C-T-7:
- -Taking 2C-T-7 can be more risky when mixed with MDMA and most people will try to avoid this
- -Many people have reported that their experience of 2C-T-7 varies each time they use it so there may be issues with quality or the way the chemical interacts could be inconsistent
- -If you are taking anti-depressants which contain MAIO, 2C-I could react dangerously with MAIOs. You can check with your doctor if your medication contains them
- -Taking trips when you are experiencing mental health problems or if you have a history of schizophrenia could make these problems much worse
- -Some people report a 2C-T-7 “hangover” where they still see visuals for a few days after the substance has worn off. (Hallucinogen Persisting Perceptual Disorder [HPPD] known as flashbacks. Read more here: http://bit.ly/1H6bqq5)
- -2C-T-7 is thought to be one of the more risky 2C drugs to take
- Many people who take trips recommend taking breaks of a few weeks or months between each session
2C-T-7 is a Class A drug which means it is illegal to possess, sell or give away. You could get up to seven years in prison or an unlimited fine.
Back / Home