Crew - Drugs IndexBack / Home
5-Meo-DALT (five-em-ee-o-dalt) is a psychedelic (trippy) drug. It was not a commonly used drug but in recent years was sold as a legal high before being made illegal in January 2015. People taking it can experience a rush, greater appreciation of music and visual hallucinations as well as nausea, vomiting, aching muscles, sleeplessness and anxiety.
It comes in a white or tan/ brown fluffy powder and effects normally last 2-4 hours. It is often smoked, swallowed in a cigarette paper (bombed) or mixed with juice as it is reported to have a very unpleasant taste. There have been reports of people injecting 5-MeO-DALT – injection of any substance is risky and we would recommend avoiding it.
An average dose for swallowing is around 35 bombs from a gram. This dose should not be taken as a recommendation.
What you Need to Know
If you choose to take 5-MeO-DALT:
- -Tripping can make you more aware of your surroundings, thoughts and body.
- -If you are taking anti-depressants you should avoid taking trips
- -Taking trips when you are experiencing mental health problems or if you have a history of schizophrenia could make these problems worse.
- -Some people report a 2C-I “hangover” where they still see visuals for a few days after the substance has worn off. (Hallucinogen Persisting Perceptual Disorder [HPPD] known as flashbacks. Read more here: http://bit.ly/1H6bqq5.)
- -Research the active dose and avoid measuring by eye.
- -Many people who take trips recommend taking breaks of a few weeks or months between each session
Class A drug. Penalties for possession are up to seven years in prison and/or an unlimited fine. Supply holds penalties of up to life in prison and/or an unlimited fine.
Back / Home