Crew - Drugs IndexBack / Home
These are drugs that we currently do not have information on. We will update our website as soon as we have information to share so please do keep checking. Here are some general ways to keep yourself safe if you are determined to use any drugs:
- Dose carefully, start low go slow!
- Control doses by measuring amounts. Use accurate scales; don’t judge by eye!
- Try a test dose (a small dab of powder with your pinky) and wait at least 2 hours before re-dosing to ensure there are no bad effects
- If you’re using pills, try taking a quarter or half pill to start and wait at least 2 hours before re-dosing
- Stay with friends and have someone stay ‘straight’ in case you experience negative effects
- Avoid mixing with other drugs as this can increase your chances of having negative effects as well as putting strain on your heart or increasing your chances of having an overdose
What you Need to Know
Back / Home